Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick Tip - Business Cards for Genealogy

I love learning about a new way to help further family research.  This week I had the opportunity to meet and help an out of town couple visiting the library.  I'm accustomed to giving out my business cards to patrons to contact me if they need future help but this encounter had a unique twist to it.  They've had their own "business" cards printed with the surnames they are researching, along with their contact information.  I think this is a marvelous idea!  They're easy to carry around and relatively cheap to have printed.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post with great idea. I have to print plastic business cards for my new business and your idea will help me so much for the contacting information. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete